Project Four- Visual Narrative





 For my visual narrative project I’d like to further explore this idea of making markings and rubbings as a journal like entry. These are markings of my van, which I spend a lot of time in since I live in it. These markings are specifically of my steering wheel and my fridge, which has stickers on it. Normally in the mornings I go to a coffee shop to have my classes and get assignments done, but this morning I am spending it in the van at a local park. Throughout my day I’d like to take my sketchbook with me and make markings. I think for the final project I’d like to put them together to make a digital piece conveying motion. I’m unsure where this project is taking me yet, but maybe my visual narrative concept can be the concept of narrating the development of this and my day to day. 

Comments

  1. HI Jordan

    I really like that your incorporating your personal life into your art. Its perfectly imperfect and unique in its own way. I am excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts