Project Five

 I’m still brainstorming for my final project but so far I’m thinking of continuing with my exploration of combining traditional and digital. I really enjoyed it last time and I think it’s something I’ll carry into my personal work. I’m thinking of creating a gif of me creating a linoleum print. Printmaking is something I really love and have been wanting to get back into for awhile now. But i haven’t had the time or energy to really. My concept of what my print will be of is still in the works, but I’m looking to do some more brainstorming today. 

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of a linoleum print before, it. sounds interesting. Maybe gathering some inspiration images off of pinterest / google will help you generate further ideas.

    Sometimes I even just do random doodles just to get the creative juices going, and somehow one idea leads to another. Some other ideation techniques I use are brain dumps or mindmapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your idea! It could be nice to have something to do with your desire to get back into printmaking on the print. Maybe a flyer for a printmaking class or something like that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts