Project Two- progress update


This is my newest version of my destroy the icon project. I think I'm making progress, however I feel like I could push it further. I understand layers pretty well at this point, and certain effects. When I try following along with the lectures I find myself getting frustrated, but when I play with the software I feel I have a better understanding. That being said, I'm genuinely confused about how to warp the image in the same ways as other students have. I've watched the lectures but I still feel pretty lost as far as that is concerned. I wonder if this is something that just comes with time with working with the software, or if reviewing it again will help. I'm hoping to meet with Professor before the final critique so that we can speak about my project. 

Comments

Popular Posts